Parish Council‎ > ‎Agendas‎ > ‎

Agenda 7th June 2016

Public Session for Parishioners Questions

 

 

06.01          Present:

06.02          Apologies:

06.03          The minutes of the last meeting held Tuesday 3rd May 2016 to be verified and approved.

06.04          Presentation by Oakley Scouts Group on Scout Hut funding application

06.05          BCC Highways Department / Transport for Bucks (TfB):  

All Highway defects are shown under separate cover and will be displayed in the Notice Board and on Parish Council Website.

New repairs to be reported?

06.06        Play Area/Playing Field:

i)         Acorn Trail (footpath)

Mr Mole to circulate letter that was sent to all parents asking them to use Acorn Trail.

LED lighting – Mr Cherry to provide examples for lighting available

ii)       Dog Waste Bins

Update on ‘No Dog Waste sticker’

iii)      Tractor shed base:

Two quotes to be obtained for work of removing the base.

iv)      Grass Cutting Playing Field and around Village:

Update from Mr Finn

v)       Floodlight telegraph pole:

Keep on agenda to remind Mr Cherry that when new lighting on Acorn Trail is completed he will organise them to ensure the electrics from this pole are sealed off

06.07        Street Lights:

i)         Outstanding defects or defects reported in the last month:

None

ii)        New defects to report?  

06.08        Local Crime:

Any to report?

06.09        Youth Meeting

Is booked for 13th June 2016

The Clerk to obtain a DBR check. Clerk not yet received this.

06.10          Churchyard extension:

Seeding date to be agreed between Mr Cherry and Mr Pearce

 

06.11        War Memorial

Waiting to be completed

06.12        Door Step Selling

Decision to be made on where signs would be placed

06.13        Report on Defibrillator for First Response

Mrs Daly to report

Clerk to confirm £200 received from Ickford PC

06.14        Bus services: 

Update if Mrs Macpherson is present

06.15        Neighbourhood Plan:

Update from Mr Kilpin

06.16        Applications for New Homes Bonus Funding.

Mr Rand to report on what funding has been granted for this project in order to give Councillors more idea

of what can be funded. Report to be distributed.

06.17        S106 moneys to be given to Brill School

Update from Mr Mole

06.18        Kissing Gates/Replacing Styles on footpaths:

Kissing Gates’ replacing styles on footpaths OAK/15/4 and OAK/12/6 in the village. Also the removal of

‘Kissing Gates’ on footpath OAK/19/2 in middle of a field on Oxford Road past New Farm, where a

 hedge/fence has been removed several years ago – Clerk has written to Rights of Way requesting action –

Waiting update.

06.19        Cherwell District Council Planning Application Warehouse Building

Any update?

06.20        Protection of Common Land:

Discussion on parking in layby on Thame Road.  Clerk asked to leave this on Agenda

06.21        Gigaclear

Any update?

06.22        Jobs that need doing in the Village:

Discuss on advertisement in Oakley Informer for volunteers to do work around village?

06.23        Recording of Oakley Parish Council Meetings:

Discussion to take place.

06.24        Bench next to Church ‘looking tired’

Mr Cherry to report on bench inspection

06.25        Minutes of Oakley Parish Council 1980-1984

Confirmation these have been deposited at Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies ref AR 31/2016

06.26        Parking in Playing Field for OakFest

School have asked is parking allowed in field, if so where and if it is allowed overnight.

06.27        Oakley Parish Council – Annual Report

Discussion to take place on distribution of an annual report to all Oakley residents.

06.28        Meetings:

Reports from meetings attended by Parish Councillors since last PC meeting

Wednesday 4th May - Agendas and Minutes training – Clerk attended

Monday 9th May 2016 – Youth Meeting - Cancelled

Monday 16th May 2016 - Victoria Cross Paving stone meeting – JM to attend

Future Meetings:

Monday 20th June 2016 - Youth Meeting

Monday 11th July 2016 - Youth Meeting

06.29  Correspondence:

Papers to Circulate:

Chairman’s letter to parents at School asking them to use Acorn Trail

Chairman’s letter to Cherwell District Council

06.30  Planning: 

All Planning applications are now shown under separate cover and each Councillor will receive a copy at every meeting.  This will also be put onto Notice Board and Parish Council Website.

06.31  Accounts:

i)         Annual audit:

Update on annual internal audit

Papers to sign for Annual Audit to Mazars

Dates to be agreed for voters “right to see accounts” for Notice Board

ii)       Asset Register

This has now been completed

iii)      Financial Statement

This needs to be completed urgently

iv)      Standing Orders Statement:

This has been completed and a copy needs to be given to each Councillor

v)       Risk Assessment:

Completed, to be distributed

vi)      Ring-fenced assets

Update on moneys ‘ring-fenced’ for capital work on Village Hall.

vii)    Monthly Cheques for February 2016:

  Clerks Salary and Expenses                                                                            £225.00

  EON paid by DD 11.05.2016                                                                           £198.12

  Mr W Green Litter picking                                                                                £20.00

  BMKALC – Book “local Councils Explained”                                                   £19.99

  BMKALC Annual Subscription                                                                        £154.19

  Open Spaces Society Annual Subscription                                                    £45.00

  John Mole – Kallkwik Printing – Laminating of Playing Field Maps            £72.00

  St Marys Church Donation                                                                              £200.00

  Oakley Informer – payment for annual minutes & advertising                £250.00

 

 

  TOTAL                                                                                                             £1,184.30

 

Proposed for payment by

 

06.32           New Agenda Items for Next Meeting:

 

 

Time meeting ended:

 

Next Oakley Parish Council Meeting to be held on Tuesday 5th July 2016 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall

Comments