Parish Council‎ > ‎Agendas‎ > ‎

Agenda 5th July 2016

You are hereby summoned to attend the 

Parish Council Meeting of Oakley Parish Council on

Tuesday 5th July 2016 at 7.30pm in Oakley Village Hall. 

Please inform the Clerk if you are unable to attend. The meeting is open to all members of the public and the press. Residents are welcome to attend and can address the meeting during Public Question Time. 

 

 

OPC

 

 

AGENDA 

 

 

 

 

 

Public Session for Parishioners Questions

 

 

06.01 Present:
06.02 Apologies:
06.03 The minutes of the last meeting held Tuesday 7th June 2016 to be verified and approved.
06.04 BCC Highways Department / Transport for Bucks (TFB):
i) Elmwood Close / Worminghall Road Parking
ii) Highway defects

All Highway defects are shown under separate cover and will be displayed in the Notice Board and on

Parish Council Website.

iii) Change of LAF Area Technician
iiii) New repairs to be reported?
06.05 Play Area/Playing Field:
i) Proposal for Oakley Tennis Court

Sara Collier to present

ii) Acorn Trail (footpath)

LED lighting – Update from Chairman on conversation with Kieran Condon for quotation on the lighting?

iii) Tractor shed base:

Chairman was to speak with Mr Daly when the building is underway at Lynnen’s View

iiii) Grass Cutting Playing Field and around Village:

Discussion on whether to change the mowing contractor since areas are not being mowed as per contract.

v) Floodlight telegraph pole:

Keep on agenda to remind Mr Cherry that when new lighting on Acorn Trail is completed he will organise

them to ensure the electrics from this pole are sealed off safely.  

06.06 Street Lights:
i) Outstanding defects or defects reported in the last month:

BR3 LLG was reported, this has now been repaired

ii) New street light defects to report?
06.07 Local Crime:

Any crime to report?

06.08 Youth Meeting

Youth meeting have been cancelled until further notice.

DBR Check for Clerk has been received.

06.09 Churchyard extension:

Seeding date to be agreed between Mr Cherry and Mr Pearce

06.10 War Memorial

Waiting to be completed

06.11 Door Step Selling

Five signs have been ordered

06.12 Report on Defibrillator for First Response

Mrs Daly to give update 

Update on cheque from Ickford

06.13 Bus services:  

Update from Mrs Macpherson or Mr Mole

06.14 Neighbourhood Plan / Aylesbury Vale Plan:

Update from Mr Kilpin

Review of the latest draft of Vale of Aylesbury Plan.

06.15 Applications for New Homes Bonus Funding.

Mr Rand to report on what funding has been granted for this project in order to give Councillors more idea of

what can be funded. Report to be distributed.

06.16 S106 Monies – funds for Oakley Village/School/Sports & Leisure
i) School Meeting

Chairman to give update on meeting he attended on 13th June 2016 with BCC re Oakley School

ii) Elmwood Close 106 monies

Chairman to discuss monies to be given from 106 funding for Sports & Leisure if proposed houses on

Elmwood Close go ahead.

iii) Scouting hut refurbishment

Update from Sara Collier or Mr Mole

iiii) S106 and CIL engagement workshops

Volunteers for workshops in July

06.17 Kissing Gates/Replacing Styles on footpaths:

Kissing Gates’ replacing styles on footpaths OAK/15/4 and OAK/12/6 in the village. 

Also the removal of ‘Kissing Gates’ on footpath OAK/19/2 in middle of a field on Oxford Road past New Farm,

where a hedge/fence has been removed several years ago – Clerk has written to Rights of Way requesting action

– Waiting for update.

Request for maintenance and another kissing gate on same footbath. 

06.18 Protection of Common Land:

Discussion on parking in layby on Thame Road.

06.19 Gigaclear

Update from Mr Mole

06.20 Jobs that need doing in the Village:

Discuss on advertisement in Oakley Informer for volunteers to do work around village?

06.21 Bench next to church looking ‘tired’

Update from Mr Cherry

06.22 Oakfest

Risk statement received, feedback on event.

06.23 Distributed annual report

To be added to circulation by Mr Mole

06.24 Computer for Oakley Parish Council

Discussion as to if all agree to a new Laptop solely used for Parish Council.

06.25 Caravan in Elmwood Close and Burnt out car

Update from clerk

06.26 Bus Shelter

Action to be taken on graffiti in bus shelter (and elsewhere)

06.27 Meetings:
i) Reports from meetings attended by Parish Councillors since last PC meeting

13th June 2016 - BCC Meeting with Chairman re 106 Funding for School.

20th June 2016 - Youth Meeting -cancelled

ii) Future Meetings:

Monday 11th July 2016 - Youth Meeting – cancelled

06.28 Correspondence (Papers to Circulate)

LCR Magazine

Open Space Vol 31 (Summer Edition)

06.29 Planning:  

All Planning applications are now shown under separate cover and each Councillor will receive a copy at every meeting.  This will also be put onto Notice Board and Parish Council Website.

06.30 Accounts:
i) Annual audit:

Has now been sent to Mazars – awaiting return

ii) Ring-fenced assets

Update on moneys ‘ring-fenced’ for capital work on Village Hall. Clerk to check amount with Mr Kilpin

iii) Monthly Cheques for February 2016: 

Clerks Salary and Expenses (Postage & stamps)£241.32

EON paid by DD 11.06.2016£204.72

Mr W Green Litter picking£20.00

Aylesbury Mains (Light repair BR3)£116.76

 

 

TOTAL£582.80

 

Proposed for payment by

 

06.31 New Agenda Items for Next Meeting:
06.32 Any Other Business

 

 

Time meeting ended:

 

Next Oakley Parish Council Meeting to be held on Tuesday 5th July 2016 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall

Agenda for Oakley Parish Council Meeting to be held on Tuesday 5th July 2016 

 

Comments